– A dress inspired by the Qipao. Subtly shaped tunic with darts at the waist
– Comfortable knee-length with short cap sleeves
– Vent on one side for added ease
– Bateau neck
– On-seam side pockets
– Wear as-is or pair with a long skirt or pants
– No snaps, no zips, no fasteners. Get dressed in under a minute
– Finished with a barely-visible seam all around
- A simple crepe weave with matt finish.
- Made using fibers extracted from Eucalyptus trees grown in responsibly managed forests.
- The transparency of this dress is similar to that of linen.
+Care & Maintenance
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or dry flat.