We hope you’re delighted with your order. If you’re not perfectly satisfied, you may return items within 14 days of receiving your parcel.
1. Go to theclothinglounge.returnscenter.com and enter your order number and email address. You can find your order number on your order confirmation email or if you have an account, login and go to the orders page.
2. Tell us what you would like to return by selecting the products from the order shown on the screen.
3. Let us know the reason for returning the item(s) using the drop down and add any additional notes in the box provided.
4. Choose how we can resolve the return by selecting either refund to original payment method or refund to store credit.5. Pack and label the items. Pack your return item(s) using the original packing provided. Attach your label securely to the box, ensuring the previous delivery label is covered. For returns outside of the UK it is important that you also attach the The Clothing Lounge invoice that came with your purchase to the outside of the box.
- All returns must be made through our returns portal either sent using a courier of your own choice. Returns must be returned to our returns team within 14 days of receiving delivery of your parcel. All other shipping costs and import duties/taxes associated with returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- If your returns arrives at The Clothing Lounge after 14 days your item will be returned to you.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you
- Eligible returned items can be refunded via the original payment method or via store credit , excluding the cost of shipping
- Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without original labels attached may not be accepted and may be returned directly to you
- Products must be returned to us unwashed, unworn, undamaged, unused in a resaleable condition with all tags intact
- Items should be returned from the same country to which they were delivered.
- All designer packaging such as boxes, authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your items arrived without packaging
- Footwear will only be accepted if returned in the original box and in an undamaged condition
- In the interest of hygiene, we do not offer refunds on pierced jewellery, hosiery, underwear or swimwear, unless you received them in unsatisfactory condition or they are unfit for purpose.
- The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us, remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it
- You cannot return items that have been made to order or personalised for you.
- We cannot offer an exchange on returned items but you can send something back for a full refund and then place a new order for the size, colour or item you prefer
- If you are outside Europe it is extremely important to declare the goods as 'returned for refund goods' on the customs declaration as The Clothing Lounge and our designers will not be held liable for any import duties
- If this instruction is not carried out, the cost of any customs duties may be deducted from your refund value or the item may be returned back to you at your cost