Zanzibar's design takes inspiration from a variety of cult classics, the diversified frame is on-trend yet simple and suitable for a multitude of faces.
- Cult classic inspired
- Diversified frame
- Upcycled wood
- Nylon lenses
- Lens width: 50 mm
- Bridge length: 19 mm
- Temple length: 145 mm
- Size: 50-19-145
- Frame: repurposed rosewood from furniture waste
- Lenses: UV400 lenses, built to filter out UVA and UVB featuring Nylon TR 90 - an innovative Swiss technology renowned for being lightweight, anti-fog, shatter resistance and hyper durable
- Lens colour: Gradient brown with a faint blue reflection
- Accessories: German OBE spring hinges designed to last and not be in contact with skin made up of 75% recycled nickel silver chips
- Recyclable brass is utilised for the structure of temples and our signature bespoke 1 People logo
- All sunglasses come with a recycled polyester pouch and cleaning cloth in 1 People's bespoke recycled paper box
Use a soft cloth to clean the sunglasses. Keep the sunglasses in the box while not using them to make them last longer and not get scratches.
+Colour & Image Disclaimer
Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and colour as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.