A light-weight transformer puffer made of crushed raincoat fabric, insulated with hemp fibre and embellished with knit details. The garment features an original construction of a collar, interflowing into sleeves. The piece offers numerous modifications:
- Long-sleeved jumpsuit
- Jumpsuit with a cape
- Double-layered jacket
- Jacket showing shifted layers
- Jacket or jumpsuit with a pointy hood
- Jacket or jumpsuit with a snood-like collar
- Jacket with a layering back, hood and pockets
- Jumpsuit with Afghani trousers
- Jumpsuit with a layered peplum
Part of the AW2020 MISCONCEPT collection from DZHUS.
Standard sizes are below. All DZHUS pieces are custom made to order and will be made to your specific measurements.
XS / EU 34 / UK 6 / 84-62-88 cm
S / EU 36 / UK 8 / 88-66-92 cm
M / EU 38 / UK 10 / 92-70-96 cm
L / EU 40 / UK 12 / 96-74-100 cm
If you are unsure about sizing please get in touch as returns on DZHUS items are not accepted. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us.
- +Material Composition
Main: 100% Polyester
Insulation: 100% Hemp
- +Care Instructions
- Dry clean; No ironing, steaming or hot air drying!