The Kobe blouse is made of 100% regenerated silk, offering a regular fit with slit hem cuffs and 1 People logo button. For a modern chic look, pair it with our Manila tailored shorts.
- Regular fit classic silk blouse
- Shirt collar with stand
- Long sleeves with slit hem cuff openings
- Hidden button-down placket
- 1 People brass shank button as the first top button
- The buttons are Eco-rozo, recycled buttons made from tagua waste
- 1 People brass logo at back
- Made in Solo, Indonesia
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil.
Highly recommend drying clean this blouse. You can also hand wash in cold water with mild soap and with similar colours. Do not bleach and to avoid wrinkles, line dry in the shade. We kindly ask that you only warm iron if needed.
+Sizing & Measurements
Leticia wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 76 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 91 cm)
Body Measurements (Size in cm)
Size | Bust | Waist | Hip
XS | 78-82 | 62-66 | 86-90
S | 82-86 | 66-70 | 90-94
M | 86-90 | 70-74 | 94-98
L | 90-94 | 74-78 | 98-102