Curious Baby Blue Computer Glasses
Curious Baby Blue Computer Glasses.
High quality and stylish computer glasses were made to protect your eyes from the harmful blue light of digital devices or bright LED / fluorescent lighting. This Blue Light Blocking Filter will provide you with better sleep and a healthier life - wear them while working on a laptop, watching Netflix or scrolling through your phone. Look good + feel good.
This oversized baby blue cat-eye frame with blue light blocking lenses is a clash between round and edgy forms moves the classical cat-eye to a more modern, making the frames quite large and covering.
Each pair is handmade in limited quantities to maintain precision and quality that will look great and last for years.
- This frame is made from a bio-plastic – this is your chance to be more earth friendly.
- Blue light blocking lenses – it’s like a sofa for your eyes! All light around us is of blue light, and too exposure to it strains the eyes, causes headaches and leads to sleep deprivation. These lenses will help prevent all that.
- Silver faux vegan leather case & pouch – have your glasses last longer with good care.
- Ivory microfiber cloth – you don’t want to see the world through your finger marks
- A beautiful cotton tote bag – your new reusable shopping bag, a personal gift from Supernormal, with love.
- Two-year warranty with proof of purchase – we can’t guarantee that you won’t throw them into a lake, but any manufacturing defect is our responsibility and we promise to provide you a top-quality product or fix that mishap in exchanging your frames for new ones!
- +Size & Dimensions
Frame Front: 145 mm
Frame Side: 140 mm
Lens Width: 47 mm
Lens Height: 47 mm
- +Material Composition
Frame: Light blue premium cellulose acetate with built-in acetate nose pads.
Lenses: Blue light blocking lenses for eye protection against harsh exposure to artificial light. Issuing less dryness and strain on eyes whilst working in front of a screen.
- +Care Instructions
- Wipe with included ivory microfiber cloth.
- +Shipping Information
- Delivery time is 4-5 days from when the order is placed.
MEET THE DESIGNER
We are a small team of glasses lovers - designing frames & sharing work from the heart of Vilnius, Lithuania. Inviting you to see, experiment, and feel – a community of confident eyes.
Launched by Goda Narijauskaite in 2018, this label is an accumulation of her long-lived passion for all things optic, branching from early childhood days to adulthood. That being said, our biggest hope remains that the people who wear our glasses – would dare to choose the frame that they love the most and embrace the feeling that comes with each and every frame.
DELIVERY + RETURNS
This item is with the designers and will be shipped directly from the designer and may take longer for delivery. Please allow up to 10 working days, although we aim to have it with you sooner.
- £7.95 UK Delivery
- £19 to Europe & Rest of the World.
Where is your delivery from
If an item is categorised as ‘made to order’ the timeline for delivery will be stipulated on the product page.
You will be able to track your order at any time using the provided tracking number.
Customs and Duties
Delivery duties are not included in the item price when shipping to most countries. This means If you are ordering from within your own country zone, you may be liable to pay import duties, VAT or local Sales Taxes where applicable on receipt of your order
Please visit our Shipping page for more information
Curious Baby Blue Computer Glasses