Read all about the realities of having your own fashion brand, is it everything you dreamed it would be? Created in Hong Kong, FARRA’s gorgeous, natural and sophisticated fashion brand is inspired by the nature and culture of Women’s life.
1. When and where did you first begin?
I created my brand in 2010 in Hong Kong.
2. Where does your design inspiration come from?
The nature and culture of Women’s life.
3. Describe your brand in 3 words.
Gorgeous, natural and sophisticated.
4. What is the most difficult aspect of running your own label?
The high rent of my studio.
5. Which part of the creative process do you enjoy the most (& least)?
I enjoy the brainstorm and drafting the designs to go in my collections.
The difficult part is I have to upgrade the design each season.
6. Do you have a mentor?
I don’t have one at the moment.
7. How long did your latest collection take to create?
I just created Autumn and Winter collections for 2019. Now I am beginning to do Spring and Summer for 2020.
8. What are your future plans?
I will continue to join the international trade shows and collaborate with Instagram influencers as much as I can.
9. Which pieces do you think everyone should have in their wardrobe?
My classical pearl necklaces are must-have items for women’s wardrobe. They can match every woman, no matter their characters and styles.
10. What attracted to you The Clothing Lounge?
The Clothing Lounge is a good platform for emerging designer brands. It has my line and suitable prices.
Discover more about FARRA Jewelry: